The Leofoto SO-282C 2-Section Inverted Carbon Fiber Tripod (FIXED Apex/Platform) is an excellent choice for full-sized firearm combos that need rock-solid support for a full-length rifle chassis with a spotting scope. The robust 55lb load capacity also makes it suitable for use with extreme spotting scopes, cameras, and large format surveillance equipment.
The carbon fiber legs are inverted, with the widest tube at the bottom, for added stability and incredibly quick full collapse and deployment. The legs feature twist-lock joints, individual spread and three available locking positions making it possible to achieve the proper level even when on uneven terrain. This lightweight tripod has a fixed apex/platform which is more compact than the larger SO series tripods.
- Inverted Leg design for added stability and rapid setup
- Independent leg spread
- Three locking leg positions
- 10x layers of Toray carbon fiber
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 aluminum apex platform
- Rubber feet with included steel spiked feet set
- Included padded carrying case designed with extra space for head
Leofoto SO-282C Tripod:
Max. height: 1660mm / 65.35in
Min. height: 125mm / 4.92in
Folded length: 990mm / 38.98in
Leg Section : 2
Weight: 1.50kg / 3.31lb
Max load: 25kg / 55.12lb