The Leofoto SA Series tripods are one of the most compact tripod setups on the market with a perfectly balanced weight to strength ratio. The SA Series offers unparalleled versatility, built as a hunter’s companion who also enjoys long days on the range, but most requested by military, law enforcement, competitive shooters or those simply looking for one of the most compact and reliable shooting supports on the market. The SA Series tripods offer maximum rigidity, capable of supporting non-traditional shooting positions with a maximum load capacity ranging from 33 pounds to 55 pounds fully extended. These tripods feature three angle stop positions to increase shooting position capabilities and a compact design which maintains a small footprint, creating a tripod setup which is extremely easy to pack and carry on the go.
- O-rings help keep threads clean and smooth while providing better tactile feedback
- Vented angle stop design allow legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup
- Threaded 1/4” accessory socket on the side of the apex to provide the perfect placement of a strap or magic arm for holding anything from an umbrella or a phone to a kestrel
- Tripods must occasionally withstand tremendous bending and torsion loads. It is crucial that the leg angle stops and all other structural joints are well supported. Leofoto offset leg joints fully support the leg angle stops allowing loads to be transferred straight through the strongest members of the tripod. This also means the tripod is more compact when collapsed
- Large diameter rubber feet keep leg sidewalls from touching the ground even at the lowest settings and makes positive contact with the ground at virtually any angle
- Hard anodized, CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum hardware
- Included: Leofoto Tripod Case
The Leofoto MA-30 Low-Profile Lever-Locking Ball Head is one of the most light-weight and compact rifle heads on the market with a ball diameter of only 30mm. The MA-30 features a knob-release clamp for a reliable and powerful clamping force onto the rail. Built for any job with a pica tinny and arca compatible hybrid dual clamp, this ball head is ready for any rail. Built from hard anodized, aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum the MA Series rifle heads are built to last.
*The Leofoto SA series tripods use a mounting system with x4 M4 mounting sockets and no 3/8th mounting stud. These tripods are not compatible with 3/8th socket ballheads such as the LH series, HB-70, MH-35/40/50/60 but allows for use with these compatible ballheads:
Leofoto MA-40 head: https://leofotousa.com/products/leofoto-ma-40
Leofoto MK-40 head: https://leofotousa.com/products/leofoto-mk-40
Leofoto MG-40 head: https://leofotousa.com/products/leofoto-mg-40
Leofoto MH-60S/MH-50S/MH-40S/MH-35S heads: https://leofotousa.com/products/leofoto-mhs