The Leofoto SA Series tripods are one of the most compact tripod setups on the market with a perfectly balanced weight to strength ratio. The SA Series offers unparalleled versatility, built as a hunter’s companion who also enjoys long days on the range, but most requested by military, law enforcement, competitive shooters or those simply looking for one of the most compact and reliable shooting supports on the market. The SA Series tripods offer maximum rigidity, capable of supporting non-traditional shooting positions with a maximum load capacity ranging from 33 pounds to 55 pounds fully extended. These tripods feature three angle stop positions to increase shooting position capabilities and a compact design which maintains a small footprint, creating a tripod setup which is extremely easy to pack and carry on the go.
- O-rings help keep threads clean and smooth while providing better tactile feedback
- Vented angle stop design allow legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup
- Threaded 1/4” accessory socket on the side of the apex to provide the perfect placement of a strap or magic arm for holding anything from an umbrella or a phone to a kestrel
- Tripods must occasionally withstand tremendous bending and torsion loads. It is crucial that the leg angle stops and all other structural joints are well supported. Leofoto offset leg joints fully support the leg angle stops allowing loads to be transferred straight through the strongest members of the tripod. This also means the tripod is more compact when collapsed
- Large diameter rubber feet keep leg sidewalls from touching the ground even at the lowest settings and makes positive contact with the ground at virtually any angle
- Hard anodized, CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum hardware
- Included: Leofoto Tripod Case
Min.height: 65mm / 2.56in
Folded length: 565mm / 22.24in
Leg section: 4
Max load: 20kg / 44.1lb
10x layer Toray carbon fiber leg tubes: 36/32/28/25mm
*The Leofoto SA series tripods use a mounting system with x4 M4 mounting sockets and no 3/8th mounting stud. These tripods are not compatible with 3/8th socket ballheads such as the LH series, HB-70, MH-35/40/50/60 but allows for use with these compatible ballheads:
Leofoto MA-40 head: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-ma-40
Leofoto MG-40 head: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-mg-40
Leofoto MK-40 head: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-mk-40
Leofoto MH-60S/MH-50S/MH-40S/MH-35S heads: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-mhs-panning-ball-head
Great quality tripod. Strong, light and folds up very compact. Fits the Anvil 30 head perfectly. Great service and fast shipping.
I recently got into PRS shooting and was using and old Gitzo Tripod with a RRS ball head. I had looked at the RRS SOAR but could not justify the ridiculously high cost. I saw that LEOFOTO tripods were the next most used in PRS after RRS. Ophelia Li at LEOFOTOUSA was extremely helpful and guided me to the SA-364C SOAR model which I mounted with a RRS Anvil-30 ARC Ball Head. This is an incredibly rock solid platform with both my Savage Precision Ultra rifles in MDT chassis. I've compared it to some friends all RRS setups and frankly cannot see the 3X cost difference. I've subsequently ordered an LN-364C to use with both the BH-55 or a YB-75MC so I will now have multiple options for PRS. Great products and superior customer service all at a phenomenal price point!