The Leofoto SA-323C Three Section Tripod in Olive is the perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts. Its compact yet robust design caters to various needs and is favored by military, law enforcement, competitive shooters or those simply looking for one of the most compact and reliable shooting supports on the market.
This tripod, sporting an eye-catching olive green finish, blends seamlessly with outdoor environments, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use, especially in hunting and wilderness settings. With its three-section design, this tripod provides quick and hassle-free height adjustments. It features three angle stop positions to increase shooting position capabilities and a compact design which maintains a small footprint, creating a tripod setup which is extremely easy to pack and carry on the go.
- O-rings help keep threads clean and smooth while providing better tactile feedback
- Vented angle stop design allow legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup
- Threaded 1/4” accessory socket on the side of the apex to provide the perfect placement of a strap or magic arm for holding anything from an umbrella or a phone to a kestrel
- Tripods must occasionally withstand tremendous bending and torsion loads. It is crucial that the leg angle stops and all other structural joints are well supported. Leofoto offset leg joints fully support the leg angle stops allowing loads to be transferred straight through the strongest members of the tripod. This also means the tripod is more compact when collapsed
- Large diameter rubber feet keep leg sidewalls from touching the ground even at the lowest settings and makes positive contact with the ground at virtually any angle
- Hard anodized, CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum hardware and x10 layer Toray carbon fiber leg tubes
- Included: Leofoto Tripod Case
The Leofoto MA-40 Rifle Ball Head is purpose-built for heavy equipment support from the ground up. It comes with a hybrid, dual clamp for both arca-type and picatinny rails. The MA-40 features a lever locking clamp for quick and rapid adjustments on the fly.
|SA-323C+MA-40||CNC tripod , Hard anodized
Max. height: 1603mm / 63.11in
Min. height: 183mm / 7.20in
Folded length: 748mm / 29.45in
Leg Section : 3
Weight: 1.82kg / 4lb
Max load: 20kg / 44lb
* The Leofoto SA series tripods use a mounting system with x4 M4 mounting sockets and no 3/8th mounting stud. These tripods are not compatible with 3/8th socket ballheads such as the LH series, HB-70, MH-35/40/50/60 but allows for use with these compatible ballheads:
Leofoto MA-40 head: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-ma-40
Leofoto MG-40 head: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-mg-40
Leofoto MK-40 head: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-mk-40
Leofoto MH-60S/MH-50S/MH-40S/MH-35S heads: https://leofotorifle.com/products/leofoto-mhs-panning-ball-head